burn out dress





So here is what my boyfriend described as my "Carly Simon" look. I think mainly due to the wide brim hat. This is one of my favorite looks and fav vintage dresses which I bought when I had my shop from nice lady who shared space in my store and who also did alterations for me named Hana. If you're in Toronto you can check her out at Ransack The Universe where she still does alterations. She's great with vintage. I think what I like most about it is the unique empire waist, and the striking color. It looks like a classic burnout velvet dress, but it's actually synthetic. It's perfect for the season, because anything of this kind of material is bound to keep you warm. 

Here is a similar look I curated from Etsy:


60's/70's  Black Knit Empire Waist Baby Doll Mini Dress - XSmall to Small

80s BURGUNDY Wide Brim HAT / Wool Felt Boho Hat