Holiday hours, winter store hours & vintage blow out sale!

Tomorrow Never Knows will be open the following holiday hours this coming week:

Wed. Dec. 22nd 1pm - 7pm
Thurs. Dec. 23rd 1pm - 7pm

Closed the rest of the week.

Regular hours will commence Monday Dec. 27th until New Years Eve with a 50% off sale on all vintage clothing!!

We will be closed New Years Day, and Sunday Jan 2nd unless this changes, of which we will update the blog a.s.a.p

Starting in January and on going until March Tomorrow Never Knows will be officially closed Mondays but will be available by appointment. This does not reflect 69 Vintage Collective as a whole.

We will continue to update the blog through out the holidays, but would like to send out Seasons Greetings to faithful friends and customers. We would like to wish everyone a very happy and safe New Year.

2010 was a remarkable dream come true, and I (Eva) would like to send out gratitude and thanks to my family for their on going love and support. Mom & Dad, Joy, Graham, her beloved Aunts & Uncles, cousins, and all those who I miss terribly since moving out to the "big city". You all have been understanding and supportive and I cannot thank you enough for that. My biggest thanks goes to the most obvious, my amazing boyfriend Jessie, who I can now gladly call a business partner. His family have also been a big help and I cannot thank them enough for that as well. Over all, this has been the most amazing year ever and I look forward to the next. Thanks everyone, and happy holidays!