I'd just like to send everyone a great thanks for such a successful year with Tomorrow Never Knows vintage! The past year was busy, and had it's ups and downs. I would love to thank everyone at 107 Shaw Gallery for their on going support and for their great ideas to start a small collective of vintage sellers for the Toronto public on a monthly basis. It has been so much fun, and a great year to have been able to participate!! I also enjoyed participating in the Old Soul vintage clothing sale held by the grandiose 69 Vintage. I also JUST had my very first pop up shop with their new location which has been pretty successful. I hope to continue to grow my business all through out 2010 and I can't wait to see where it ends up next year. Thank you to everyone who has been apart of my life, and who has supported me with regard to this idea. Friends, family, and Jessie. Happy holidays and a happy New Year to everyone!!